A man heard me singing this song in 1984 and I was no where around. The Lord told me this was the song for his people, his Church in the end time; and if you read each verse, these are the trials and tribulations we all go through . . .
Come to find out this song is the number one gospel song of all times. Which part describes you in this song below Farther Along?
1. Tempted and tried we’re oft made to wonder, why it should be thus all the day long. While there are others living about us, never molested tho in the wrong…
Do you wonder who it is that’s tempted and tried day in and day out and who are the ones living around us, who are in the wrong that come against you? Who seem to get by, blinded by their own iniquity and sin. Surely you and I are one of the two.
- Sometimes I wonder why I must suffer, go in the cold, the rain and snow. While many wicked live in great splendor, heedless of where at last they must go…
Who are the ones, who suffer who are separated from others company rejected and persecuted for righteousness sake? And who are the ones who do this who are in darkness, not knowing where they go till the last minute?
- Tempted and tried how often we question, why we must suffer year after year. Being accused by those of our love ones, tho we walk in God’s holy fear…
Do you question year after year, why it is those you love that accuse you for walking in God’s holy fear? David said it was not the enemy that did it, but my own familiar friend in whom I trusted. The ones who you confided the word with and spoke the truth to, who did eat bread the word of God with you; and then turn on you and speak against you falsely behind your back. My own friends, but they don’t see it that way.
- Often when death has taken our loved ones, leaving our home so lonely and drear. Then do we wonder why others prosper, living so wicked year after year…
When a brother or sister keeps the faith and endures to the end of their life, as they live they know who it is who seems to prosper in their wicked ways; coming against you year after year. The way that seemeth right and the end thereof is death.
- Faithful till death saith our dear loving Master, short is our time to labor and wait. Then will our toiling seem to be nothing, when we shall pass the heavenly gate…
Who is the faithful till death to their loving Master, who God sent down to witness and share his word; when their suffering and rejection is over, as they go on to meet the Lord in the air.
- Soon we will see our dear loving Saviour, hear the last trumpet sound through the sky. Then we will meet those gone on before us and we shall know and understand why…
Who are ones who goes through all these things above, who suffers for well doing and are faithful to the end? Why, it’s the little “true Church” of Jesus Christ, who are stoned and rejected by their own day after day and year after year; being accused falsely by those you love, makes you ones who God will call to see him and meet those who stood faithful with you who have gone on before.
Farther along we’ll know all about it, farther along we’ll understand why. Cheer up my brother, live in the sunshine. We’ll understand it all by and by…
It makes the ones in the right, wonder why they are rejected and despised by their own; for they are wounded deeply by their loved ones, which may be you. And God still never leaves you and still says cheer up my brother when men do this, live in the sunshine for they to will understand it all by and by.
Brother Jackie ~ Wilderness Mountain Ministry ~ ISRAEL’S FRIEND
Jackie Grissom Steve Zarling Wilderness Mountain Ministry
CEO/WMM VP/WMM PO Box 527
843-599-9881 715-567-0808 Walterboro SC 29488
Wilderness Mountain Ministry
c/o Jackie Grissom
PO Box 103
Yavne’el, Israel 15225
054-6546697 ~ In Israel
011-972-54-654697 ~ Outside Israel
“Farther Along” by Brother Jackie